Monday, March 2, 2015

Manicure Monday - Camouflage

Hey Hey my little Beauty Munchkins!


Hello? Can you see me? Can you see my nails?
Great, me neither. Their camouflage is just too good. :D


I'm currently obsessed with this pattern and my new nail brush, so making such a design was not farfetched.


products used
Urban Outfitters - Undercover
Essie - Licorice
Essie - Vices Versa
Essence Sealing Top Coat

You're probably wondering were the olive color comes from and what Vices Versa has to do in the product list, well I mixed it with Licorice to get the perfect shade matching the gorgeous Undercover polish.


Show me your favorite patterns on Instagram.

A new post will be up soon! Until then..
.. stay tuned and have a fantastic day (or night)

hugs
Trish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment