Monday, April 20, 2015

Manicure Monday - French Spring

Hey Hey my little Beauty Munchkins!


I can't believe spring is finally here!
And what better way to celebrate that, than on my nails?!


I haven't done a french manicure in a really long time, so I thought I do it with a little twist. :)


products used
Pop-Arazzi - So Cheeky
China Glaze Road Trip - Boho Blues
China Glaze Road Trip - Dashboard Dreamer
China Glaze Road Trip - My Way Or The Highway
China Glaze Road Trip - Pinking Out The Window
China Glaze Road Trip - Trip Of A Lime Time

A lot of products, but a super easy design. Every tip in a different color - that's it :)


What do you love on your nails for the warmer weather?
Let me know in the comments down below, or show me on Instagram.

A new post will be up soon! Until then..
.. stay tuned and have a fantastic day (or night)

hugs
Trish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment