Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Letter To ... Revlon "China Flower"

Dear Revlon "China Flower" Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel


It all started a couple of months ago, when I first saw you standing there among all your friends in the top shelf looking super fancy. I mean even your name told me you're elegant.


With you being always surrounded by friends, I could never really find the right moment to approach you and you were just out of my league anyway so I have kind of written you off.

Last week, I saw one of my friends hanging out with "Autumn Spice", one of your besties and it reminded me of you. I just couldn't get you out of my head anymore. So I decided to go to Target, because I knew this was one of your favorite places, and was hoping to run into you.
And then..I saw you standing there, you didn't seem that far away from my world anymore and I couldn't help myself - I NEEDED to approach you and take you home.

Unfortunately, soon after I had you exactly where I wanted you, I started to get annoyed by you.
No matter where I went, you were always following me, you kept lingering, even when I ate you were just always there and in my face.
And even though I love your style and you know how to work your colors, you are still a bit too thin for me.


So forgive me when I tell you:
I really loved the idea of you and I wanted to love you forever, but I'm gonna have to send you back to your friends, cause we definitely won't be happy together and I can't see you in my future.

I hope you understand and can forgive me.
Goodbye.

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment