Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ipsy Bag - #ipsyLOVE

Hey Hey my little Beauty Munchkins!


Long time no Ipsy Bag post, but I decided to only write about the good ones, so here comes an absolute gorgeous bag with perfect goodies inside.


The last and actually first time I wrote about an Ipsy Bag was in October. Long gone.
Unfortunately the ones in between were not as great as I hoped for, but this one, makes everything good again :)
The bag is super cute and not too hearts-y and the things inside could not have been picked any better for #ipsylove :) So I'm super happy and I will stop babbling now and tell you about it:


What do you want more on a date night than perfect glowing skin? Right ;)
That's why the first thing in this bag is the Hey Honey Take It Off Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask. Phuu..what a name. Super easy standard peel-off mask, does exactly what you want it to and I feel like it smells a bit like lychee instead of honey :D


Next up is the CARGO Cosmetics Mini Lip Gloss in Anguilla.
Unfortunately not great for my skin tone - I'm way too fair :D
Still a lovely color and not too sticky for a lip gloss :)


What would a Valentine's Day be, without some sparkle on the eyes?
That's what the Rob Scheppy for Tini Beauty Powder Eyeshadow in Pearl Fizz is for. A wonderful light gold color, beautifully pigmented with the perfect amout of shimmer without being too overpowering - love love love.


Now the only thing missing in your face are some glow-y natural cheeks and Ipsy put a great blush from Model Co in the color Cosmopolitan in the bag.
Soft pink, nicely pigmented, perfect color for my skin tone :)


And of course you need a brush to apply this, so the last and definitely my favorite product in the bag is the Luxie Beauty Large Angled Face Brush.
It looked bigger in pictures, but I actually LOVE the size. I already used it to contour and it couldn't be more perfect.

Definitely the best bag so far - love!

A new post will be up soon! Until then..
.. stay tuned and have a fantastic day (or night)

hugs
Trish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment