Friday, February 13, 2015

Music Friday - Masterpiece

Hey Hey my little Beauty Munchkins!


Today, I wanted to show you some cool graphic eye liner. Problem was: eye liner is not my area of expertise, so I basically looked like I applied it during an earthquake. Great stuff.
But then, I started to realize something...


I'm not anywhere near perfect and I probably I will never be, but that's alright - as long as I try to be the best version of me I can be.
And no one says it better than:



Face
Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless - Ivory
Catrice Camouflage Cream - Ivory
Maybelline Super Stay 24 Concealer - Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder - Transparent
Catrice Hip Trip Hydrating Bronzing Powder
MAC Sheertone Blush - Gingerly
Essence Kalinka Blush - East Side Story

Eyes
Jordana 12 Hr Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil - Stay-On Black
MAC Matte² Eye Shadow - Fig 1
MAC Matte Eye Shadow - Carbon
Catrice Lash Extension Volume Mascara

Brows
Anastasia Brow Wiz - Ebony
Maybelline BrowDrama - Deep Brown

Lips
OCC Lip Tar Matte - Feathered
OCC Lip Tar Matte - RX
OCC Lip Tar Matte - NSFW
OCC Lip Tar Matte - Tarred

Smudged out the eye liner with more black, added some color, played around with my OCC and this is what I got.



Don't take yourself too seriously.

A new post will be up soon! Until then..
.. stay tuned and have a fantastic day (or night)

hugs
Trish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment