Friday, January 24, 2014

HAUL - Essence & Catrice

Hey Hey my little Beauty Munchkins!


Well, I’m a fail :D
My no-buy-trip officially came to an end. My little quarter-life crisis made me go on retail therapy and this is what I picked up :)


FOUR (!!!) limited editions are currently being out at my local drugstore, so I picked up “some” stuff :D

From the Essence Kalinka Trend Edition I picked up two products. The suuuper hyped East Side Story blush and the Matryoshka’s Frame For Fame single lashes.
I can totally understand the hype about the blush. It is super pigmented and easy to blend. Usually I don’t go for glittery blushes, but this one is really subtle. I chose the lashes, because I had a certain look in my mind, buuuut I failed -.-‘ This is why you see a haul instead of a Music Friday today ;)


The Lala Berlin limited edition from Catrice looks amazing. I really loved the make up bag too, but I already have so many, I don’t need more. (Do I ever “need” more of anything?!..oh well)
So I only got the Sun Glow Shimmering Bronzing Powder and the Defining Blush in Think Pink. Let me just say: the bronzer is AMAZING!! I mean, the way it is pressed alone..ugh. GORGEOUS


From the Catrice Crème Fresh collection only one product had the luck to come home with me and it is the Gradation Blush in Waterloo Sunrise. Again it has a little bit of subtle shimmer, but I already tried this one out and it looks gorgeous on my cheeks :)


Last, but definitely my favorite LE for a very long time, is the Love Letters edition from Essence. It is super cute and girly. So just for the sake of its prettiness, I had to get the little note book. I love how they always add a non make up related products to their limited editions lately :)
The other things I got are a nailpolish in Rosy In Love, the eye pencil in Inkheart and the I’m On Cloud Nine Stampy Set. I know, the last one didn’t get many good reviews, but I really want to try it. Stamping is something I didn’t really get into yet. So I figured for starters, this may be a good option – we will see.


There is one product that I absolutely ADORE and it is the Love Poem Highlighter. Again the print is SUPER cute. It says:
“Love... bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things ...Love never fails”.
It is simply gorgeous and I am thinking about never using it, because I don’t want to ruin this pretty little thing :D

Is there anything you got from any of these Limited Editions?!

A new post will be up soon! Until then..
.. stay tuned and have a fantastic day (or night)

hugs
Trish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment