Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Favorite Mascara Combination

Hey Hey my little Beauty Munchkins!


Since I’m such a mascara junkie, I thought that today I’m gonna show you my favorite mascara combination to wear :)


For this look I combined two of my all time favorite mascaras of all time.
I used Catrice Better Than False Lashes and Covergirl Clump Crusher.


I apply one coat of Better Than False Lashes on my curled lashes, then I go over with one coat of the Clump Cruhser while holding it so the curve faces down (I hope you know what I mean by that, but I don’t know how else to describe it ..haha). After finishing this step, I flip the wand over and work on the outer lashes with the curve facing upwards.


I love wearing mascara like this. It gives volume and length and doesn’t clump. What more could I wish for?! ;)

Are you as weird as I am and flip the wand over during the process of applying?!
Let me know in the comments down below and tell me your favorite mascara combination :)

A new post will be up soon! Until then..
.. stay tuned and have a fantastic day (or night)

hugs
Trish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment