Monday, January 13, 2014

℘ Manicure Monday - Iced Lavender

Hey Hey my little Beauty Munchkins!


Even though I love my dark nail polish designs, I sometimes need a little change.
This is why this week, I brought a little spring into the cold weather.


You already saw this week’s star in my 5th Beauty Flea Market Vienna post.
It is the beautiful light and milky lavender shade of China Glaze – Light As Air.


I was really looking forward to spring and summer so I can wear the **** out of it, but I figured I don’t wanna wait that long :D and I found a way, to turn this light flowery color into a beautiful iced lavender, perfectly suitable for Winter by just applying Gosh – Matt Effect Top Coat on it.


Yes, I am OBSESSED with the Matt Top Coat! You’ll probably see it a couple more times in the future :D

Do you have a Spring/Summer color you just HAVE to wear during grey and cold weather?
Let me know in the comments down below or show it to me on Instagram.

A new post will be up soon! Until then..
.. stay tuned and have a fantastic day (or night)

hugs
Trish :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't answer your question because I rarely have grey & cold weather ;-)
    Beautiful color!!!

    ReplyDelete