Monday, January 27, 2014

℘ Manicure Monday - Wine & Gold

Hey Hey my little Beauty Munchkins!


It’s already Monday again – wow!
Last week REALLY flew by and I need all the time I can get at the moment. So let’s hope this week won’t fly by as fast and let’s check out what's currently on my nails. ;)


I wanted to go for something simple, but glamorous so I decided on dark nails with a super glittery accent nail.


products used
Kiko – 454 Wine
Maybelline Brocades – 220 Knitted Gold

What I love about Knitted Gold is that it isn’t such a strong gold, it is more like a silvery one. Or this is just an illusion because of the rose glitters in it?! I don’t know, but whatever it is, it is amazing :)


Do you know the feeling, when you have a new nailpolish on and you keep looking at your nails and find yourself amazed how beautiful It actually looks?! – well, this is what happened to me with Wine. It is just such a gorgeous color.

Go check out my post about the Sugar Mat Nail Lacquer Set from Kiko.

Do you own any of the Brocades from Maybelline?
Let me know in the comments down below :)

A new post will be up soon! Until then..
.. stay tuned and have a fantastic day (or night)

hugs
Trish :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I can't get into matte or textured nailpolishes, but I love glitters. I hope that the glitter accent nail trend never ends!

    ReplyDelete