Wednesday, January 8, 2014

LOVE - MAC Gingerly

Hey Hey my little Beauty Munchkins!


The moment when you rediscover an old product is one of the most fun and happy ones – don’t you think? Something like that happened to me with the product I want to show you today.


A couple of years ago I went into a MAC counter and told the makeup artist that I want a blush that looks quite natural on my skin. He swatched a couple of shades and recommended Gingerly to me.
I bought it and tried it out a couple of times. But I always thought it is more like a bronzing color and couldn’t really figure out how to use it properly.


For two months now, this is my absolute go-to blush and I fell so hard in love with it.
I was looking for a blush in my drawer and my eyes fell on Gingerly and I thought why not give it a try. Turns out: it made me glow and it looked so super natural that I just couldn’t take my brush of it ever since.
I use it for my everyday makeup routine and I take it with me every time I go out of town.


It is super pigmented and it lasts all day on my cheeks.
I’m so happy with this purchase and I’m already ogling a couple of other colors from MAC blushes.

Is there any MAC blush you would recommend to me?
Let me know in the comments down below and don't forget to hit that subscribe button on the right :)

A new post will be up soon! Until then..
.. stay tuned and have a fantastic day (or night)

hugs
Trish :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks pretty on you, gives you Peaches & Cream skin!
    I don't know about MAC blushes because I haven't found one I love. But you need Tarte Exposed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh..yes! Doesn't matter which one, I just NEED a Tarte blush :D

      Delete