Friday, January 31, 2014

♫ Music Friday - American Girl

Hey Hey my little Beauty Munchkins!


Usually around this time of the year I’m preparing for my trip to the US or am already on the plane. Unfortunately this year I can’t go, so to show how sad this makes me and how much I miss it (especially sunny California, when there is a MASSIVE amount of snow in my hometown I do not look forward to) I will create a look dedicated to my love for the USA.


Of course, since it is Music Friday, there has to be a song to go with this look. Of course my first thought was “The Star-Spangled Banner”, buuuut let’s be honest, this would have been a tad too much :D So I went with this one:


I love this song. It makes me super happy everytime I hear it and I LOVE that there are two different videos of it.


Face
CV Collagen Eye Cream
Nivea Pure Effect Control Shine
MAC Prep+Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer
Catrice Infinite Matt Up To 18h Make Up – 010 Light Beige
Catrice Camouflage Cream – 010 Ivory
Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer – 1
Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder – 015 Natural Beige
Catrice Une Deux Trois – Meet Nudy

Eyes
MAC – Contrast
MAC – Deep Truth
Catrice – White
Catrice – Blue I Know You?
MAC Haute & Naughty
Covergirl Clumpcrusher
Essence Kalinka Matryoshka’s Frame For Fame – red

Brows
IQ Cosmetics Eyebrow Definer


To be honest, I am not suuuper happy with how the look turned out. Simply because blue is not at all my color and it makes me look like my skin is frozen or something. Cool tones are just not for me. Still, I like it a lot :)

What do you think about this look?
Let me know in the comments down below.

A new post will be up soon! Until then..
.. stay tuned and have a fantastic day (or night)

hugs
Trish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment