Wednesday, January 22, 2014

NEW IN - MAC Breath Of Plum

Hey Hey my little Beauty Munchkins!


Exactly two weeks ago today, I showed you one of my all time favorite MAC blushes.
This week, I will show you my newest addition :D


I’ve been ogling this one particular blush for quite a while now, but as I am currently on a no-buy-trip, I wasn’t gonna get it. Buuuuut it was my birthday and I figured: aaah, why not?! :D
So I bought a new Sheertone Blush family member for my stash called Breath Of Plum.


It is a gorgeous plumy, rose toned blush and I love it. I was kind of worried that it would not work on my fair complexion – but it does :) woohoo


The thing that I probably love most about this blush, or MAC blushes in general, is that they last all they and you don’t have to touch it up.


Do you own this one or Gingerly which I showed you a couple of weeks ago?
Let me know in the comments down below :)

Also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin’ or just hit that subscribe button on the right ;)

A new post will be up soon! Until then..
.. stay tuned and have a fantastic day (or night)

hugs
Trish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment