Friday, January 3, 2014

LOVE - my favorite lipsticks

Hey Hey my little Beauty Munchkins!


Maybe you’ve been attentive enough throughout the last couple of weeks, to recognized that I actually started to wear lipsticks - stunning, I know :D
I talked about this topic a couple of times, but in case you didn’t know: I never really liked lipsticks and lip glosses and stuff like this. I had my lip butters to keep them moisturized, but that was about it.
Now I found some lipsticks, which really changed my mind about wearing them.


They are super soft and smooth and not sticky at all. They stay on forever and have a great color range.

I’m talking about the Essence Longlasting Lipstick.
I got myself 3 beauties and it is super hard to decide on which one I should wear, because I want to wear all the same time :D This little collection will definitely grow.

The first one I got was Barely There! because I was on the lookout for a darker pinky neutral shade. This was when I fell in love with this range.
I think it looks amazing on the lips and compliments my fair skin perfectly.


Next I wanted a red one. Red is kinda difficult for me to wear, since my teeth are not super super shiny white. But I was super happy when I found On The Catwalk!. It is a darker red which is not too in your face – exactly what I was looking for.


The one I got last, will definitely be the one that I will have to repurchase first, because I wear Natural Beauty almost all the time. It is just THE perfect MLBB (My Lips But Better) shade, as FrmHeadToToe would say :D


I will definitely keep you updated on the new colors I get and if I do find a product like this. But to be honest, I don’t think I will find any other product with this price to quality ratio. Essence – you are awesome ;)

Do any of you have one of these shades or other ones from this range?
Show it to me on Instagram, Facebook or comment down below.
If you’re feeling fancy, click the subscribe button on the right or follow me on Bloglovin.

A new post will be up soon! Until then..
.. stay tuned and have a fantastic day (or night)

hugs
Trish :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally came to your senses and are wearing lip products! It took me years to feel comfortable with a bit of color on my lips, so I get it. I can't wait to try out these Essence lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural Beauty :) auch einer meiner Favoriten! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kann ich nur zu gut verstehen! Er ist einfach so schön :)

      Delete