Monday, January 20, 2014

℘ Manicure Monday - Birthday Nails

Hey Hey my little Beauty Munchkins!


Go shorty, it's my birthday
We gonna party like it's my birthday
We gonna sip Bacardi like it's my birthday *sing’n’dance*


Yesssss, it is that time of year again. I am now officially old!
To celebrate this, I thought I’m gonna make my nails have a little party with a cute cupcake and a bow with a glitter stud.


products used
OPI – Road House Blues
China Glaze – Ahoy!
Essence Oktoberfest - Herzl
Flormar – 310
S.he Stylezone – Nail Crystals


Even I need to be a little girl from time to time and this design just screams of cuteness :D

What do you do for yourself on your special day?
Let me know in the comments down below and follow me on Instagram or Facebook if you like ;)

A new post will be up soon! Until then..
.. stay tuned and have a fantastic day (or night)

hugs
Trish :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Trish, hope your having a wonderful day. xx

    thisismylife-obsessions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      I will check your blog out :)

      Delete